HITM for 12-15-2015 CHA Episode by Myler Bits – So Much Tack So Little Time!
In this Certified Horsemanship Association episode sponsored by Myler Bits we talk with Dale Myler about what questions you need to ask when searching for the right bit for you and your horse, Bob Byrns talks about saddle types, function and care and Mitzi Summers discusses bitless bridles, martingales and other training aids. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1319 - Show Notes and Links:
- Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Myler Bits, Certified Horsemanship Association
- Guest: Dale Myler, Myler Bits
- Guest: Bob Byrns, Parsons Mounted Cavalry, follow Parsons Mounted Cavalry on Facebook
- Guest: Mitzi Summers, follow Mitzi Summers on Facebook
- To find a certified riding instructor or an accredited equine facility near you visit CHAinstructors.com
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
Download or Subscribe:
Leave a Response