Rose is back for our monthly look at the equine marketplace, this month Part 1 of the Holiday Buying Guide. We take a look at gift options under $30.00, trainer/barn owner gift ideas, hard to buy for horse folks and some budget busters. Plus, Phyllis Leblanc, Owner & CEO of Harbor Sweets on her horsey chocolaty goodness. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 800 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek, Rose Staeck and Coach Jenn
- Title Sponsor: Equus Now!
- Guest: Phyllis Leblanc, Owner & CEO of Harbor Sweets
- Guest: Tracy Baker, Gift Buyer EXTRODINAIRE at Equus Now!
- Gift Suggestions Under $30.00:
- Engraved Bracelets (IDEAL for PreTeens & Teens)
- Horse Lady Jewelery Cuff Bracelets
- Joules PLAID Scarves (add a subtle monogram!)
- Rider’s Cell Phone Cases (easily strap to ARM or LEG)
- Monogrammed BABY Pads
- Equestrian IPAD Cases
- Fleece Saddle Covers – Can be Monogrammed for under $ 30 !
- Roeckl Winter Riding Gloves – a touch over $ 50 – but our BEST SELLING brand!
- Dark Horse Chocolates
- Gift Suggestions for Trainers/Barn Owners:
- Gift Suggestions Over $50.00:
- If your in the Central Ohio area give the Equus Now! Dynamic Duo of saddle fitting a call.
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Amazon.com
Download or Subscribe: