RECORDED TUESDAY: Sit back and enjoy episode 172 of the Dressage Radio show as Reese & Philip visit with Para Coach Roz Kinstler and Jenny Carol on the National Pony Cup. And to end our audio ride through equestrianism, Olympic Bronze & Pan American Gold medalist Gina Smith offers advice on proper warm-ups. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 490- Show Notes and Links:
- Co-Hosts: Reese Koffler-Stanfield, visit her website at Maplecrest Farm or on Facebook and Phillip Parkes of Phillip Parkes Equestrian
- Photo: Caroline Roffman and Her Highness, photo by www.dressagedaily.com.
- Guest: Para Coach and Clinician Roz Kinstler
- Guest: Jenny Carol on the National Pony Cup
- Guest: Gina Smith from Franklands Farm
- Help support the Dressage Radio Show when you shop at Amazon. Click on the Amazon link in the left border of this page and start shopping. Doesn’t cost you a dime and helps the Horse Radio Network continue to produce great shows like this one!
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Please follow us on Facebook
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Sign up for Equestrian Collections Savvy Shopper
Listen, Download or Subscribe: