Another AETA show is in the can so it’s back to the studio for today’s show. Following a brief rant from Coach Jenn on the TSA’s apparent sensitivity to neon yellow sports bras, we enjoy a listener highlight as Lisa Byk tells the story of Chevy, her 18h dressage horse. To finish up our return to the Sunshine State, Bo from Back On Track Products weighs in on better ways to help athletes stay competitive and tells us a little about his return to racing. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 727 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Today’s podcast was brought to you by: Back On Track Products
- Photo: listener Lisa and her horse Chevy
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: EquestrianCollections.com
Download or Subscribe: