HITM for 07-17-2014 by Cold River Equine – NATRC on Riding Smart in Hot Weather
On today's NATRC Trail Ride Thursday it is all about riding and competing in hot weather. Dr. Stephanie Ostrowski covers the basics on preventing heat stress and Melissa Neal from cold River Equine talks about effective ways to maintain or increase health and fitness in hot weather. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 957 - Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Alice Yovich & Glenn the Geek, produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- This episode brought to you by Cold River Equine Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation & North American Trail Ride Conference, NATRC
- Photo: Aquatred at Cold River Equine
- Guest: Dr. Stephanie Ostrowski DVM
- Guest: Melissa Neal from Cold River Equine Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Song: Same Dark Trail by Jared Rogerson
- NATRC Calendar
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts
- There's an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
Download or Subscribe:
Leave a Response