On today’s NATRC Trail Ride episode by Riding Warehouse Alice and Glenn cover a summer trail choice check list and 12 ways to put good sportsmanship into action. Susan Bodenmiller on riding in Bulgaria & Costa Rica and how she stays active in the saddle despite a serious back injury and Brie from Riding Warehouse on balancing her horse habit and busy career. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1193 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Alice Yovich & Glenn the Geek, produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- This episode brought to you by North American Trail Ride Conference, NATRC, Riding Warehouse
- Guest: Susan Bodenmiller
- Guest: Brie from Riding Warehouse, use code RADIO10 at checkout to get $10 off your next order.
- NATRC Calendar
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
Download or Subscribe: