Headlines from A Universe Far Far Way to the Zombie Donkey Nation of Hungary today. On a lighter note, Glenn discovers a Horse Husband approved new sport that includes galloping with a lance aboard Jamie’s favorite horse breed, the Andalusian. Wrapping up the week in a neat little baler twine bow Really Bad Ads provides an epic display. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 665 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Today’s podcast is brought to you by through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products
- Photo: Thank’s to listener Lisa for posting this pic of her new farm on our Facebook page. Pretty!
- Today’s Song: Dirt by Jared Rogerson
- Really Bad Ads Winners: Margaret wins a gift pack of Uncle Jimmy’s Products, Leilani wins Leather Therapy Laundry Wash & Rinse.
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: EquiTeemfg.com
Download or Subscribe: