Today Chirsty Landwehr from the Certified Horsemanship Assn. joins us for another fun filled show about training horses and humans. Guests Stan Loewen and Phil Peterson talk about safely securing your horse in the back country and training horses to carry packs and ponying safely. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 892 – Show Notes and Links:
- Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Revitavet
- Links: Certified Horsemanship Association Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Photo: Stan Loewen giving a whole new meaning to ‘load of hay’, source CHA
- Guest: Stan Loewen
- Guest: Phil Peterson
- Trainer Tip: Julie Goodnight
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Certified Horsemanship Assn.
Download or Subscribe: