HITM for 03-21-2012 by Back on Track – Pentathlon, Arabian Rescue, Splint Bone Injury and Cellulite
We learn about the Pentathlon and Arabian rescue with Mike Mumford of Redmond Rock. Plus, TheHorse.com fills us in on splint bone injury and Glenn's Crappy List Wednesday. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 363 - Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Back on Track Products
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Mike Mumford's Arabian rescue horse Cool Sand Luke
- Guest: Mike Mumford on the Pentathlon and Arabian rescue. Mike is from Redmond Rock.
- Segment: Michelle Anderson with the Weekly Horse Health Report by TheHorse.com on splint injury. Dr. Jones is from Florida Equine.
- Today's Song: Big Love by Mary Ann Kennedy from her This Love of Horses CD.
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe:
Leave a Response