On today’s Action Rider Tack endurance episode Karen, as is her usual habit, opens the show with yet another smile inducing ride story followed up with some great rider ride recovery advice. Next up Shannon Weil tells us about her adventures with and book about Linda Tellington-Jones. Rounding out the show Connie Creech talks about riding seventy five 100 mile races, and why she wants to do more! Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 867 – Show Notes and Links:
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew: co-hosted by Glenn the Geek and Karen Chaton, produced by Coach Jenn
- Title Sponsor: Action Rider Tack
- Guest: Shannon Weil, author of Strike A Long Trot
- Guest: Connie Creech
- American Endurance Ride Conference, North American Trail Ride Conference
- Upcoming Events: Check out the AERC calendar!
- Song: When you Carry me by Mary Ann Kennedy
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, High Visibility North America Sportswear, Listeners Like You
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: