HITM for 02-18-2014 by Free Ride Western Safety Stirrups – Certified Horsemanship Assn. Cantering and Lead Changes
Today Chirsty Landwehr from the Certified Horsemanship Assn. joins us for a fun filled investigation of cantering. Guests Jody Taylor and Julie Goodnight offer advice on questions like: How do you teach a first timer to canter safely? What about kids vs. adults? What about horses who have trouble picking up both leads? Is the horse's balance important for beginners? We also tackle the ever elusive lead change. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 852 - Show Notes and Links:
- Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Free Ride Western Safety Stirrups
- Links: Certified Horsemanship Association Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Photo: Julie Goodnight, credit Heidi Nyland Melocco, WholePicture.org
- Guest: Jody Taylor
- Guest: Julie Goodnight, follow Julie Goodnight on Facebook
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Certified Horsemanship Assn. and Revitavet
Download or Subscribe:
Leave a Response