Today’s Kentucky Performance Products edition we speak with farrier Jessica Kopecko about juggling work and kids, Kelley Shetter-Ruiz with Carpe Diem Training on her amazing ground pole work and this week’s Reallie Bad Ads goes on the Best-Of list. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1359 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Pic: Jessica Mae Falkowsky and her baby Allison on the survivor horse, Godiva.
- Guest: Jessica Kopecko with Kopecko Farrier Service
- Guest: Kelley Shetter-Ruiz with Carpe Diem Training (& Tristan the Wonder Horse), Facebook
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Ovation Riding, Bed In A Box & Listeners Like You