We learn all about fitness for the rider with Equestrian Pilates and we look into one of the oldest horse breeds in the world, the Caspian Horse. Will Glenn finally get to drive a chariot and is Jamie excited about her new puppies that arrive today? Don’t miss a minute….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 56 – Show Notes and Links:
- Title Sponsor: Omega Alpha
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Jennifer H. (See host bios.)
- Guest: Elizabeth Hanson speaking about exercise and Equestrian Pilates.
- Guest: Dick Kearley speaking about the Caspian Horse.
- Today’s Song: Dog House by Mary Ann Kennedy. Please order Mary Ann’s music here.
Download or Subscribe: