Can’t sugar coat this one folks; we open the show with a conversation about socks. Once Glenn & Jamie have had their say on footwear, we move on to some awesome headlines featuring horsemen being knighted, suspended, and recorded. Then to finish up, foal Pneumonia. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 568 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: 2013 filly by Street Sense out of Please Sign In
- Today’s Podcast sponsored by: Back On Track Products
- Song: Have a Good life by Jared Rogerson
- TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with digital editor Michelle Anderson and Dr. Stacey Oke on Foal Pneumonia
- Across the Pond with Horse & Country TV’s Victoria Spicer
- Sir Mark Todd reflects on his Knighthood from Horse & Country TV
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: