12-20-2016 – CHA – Balance in Riding and Core Exercises to Help Build Rider Strength
On this Certified Horsemanship Association episode by Balance Rider we discuss balance in riding and core exercises to help build rider strength with Jim Lauter from Balance Rider, CHA Level 3 Certified Instructor Emily Cavender and Kathy Richardson of Rusty Bar Ranch. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1592 - Show Notes and Links:
- Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Certified Horsemanship Association and Balance Rider (Code for discount use code Horse Radio Network)
- Pic: Emily Cavender
- Guest: Jim Lauter from Balance Rider
- Guest: CHA Level 3 Certified Instructor Emily Cavender
- Guest: Kathy Richardson of Rusty Bar Ranch
- Song: Emily Cavender
- To find a certified riding instructor or an accredited equine facility near you visit CHAinstructors.com
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
- CHA Changes Lives Through Safe Experiences With Horses
Leave a Response