Following a lively chicken-centric birthday celebration for Jamie, Executive Director of the Parelli Foundation tells us about the upcoming Festival of the Holistic Horse, Dr. Waldridge explains joint support options, Emma Ford has tips for body clipping, and Victoria has the Horse & Country TV headlines. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1546 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Happy Chicken Birthday Jamie!
- Guest: Theresa Fincher, Festival of the Holistic Horse
- Horse Health Report by: Dr. Bryan Waldridge, Dr. B’s Bluegrass Facebook
- Horseware World Class Grooming Tip by Emma Ford, Horseware Trade In Program
- European Report by: Horse & Contry TV‘s Victoria Spicer
- Song: Jared Rogerson
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Horseware & Listeners Like You!