03-14-2017 Endurance Day – Tom MacGuinness, Sarah Schick, Patti Stedman
Today on Karen Chaton's Endurance Episode Tom MacGuinness shares why qualifying for WEG 2018 was so important, Sarah Schick talks about hoof balance for equine athletes, Patti Stedman introduces a web based course for Endurance riders. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1651 - Show Notes and Links:
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew: co-hosted by Glenn the Geek and Karen Chaton, produced by Coach Jenn
- Photo: Patti Schick
- Guest: Tom MacGuinness
- Guest: Sarah Schick
- Guest: Patti Stedman, Endurance Essentials
- The Distance Depot , Kerrits Sports Bra, Cheata Trotter Bra
- AERC check out the AERC calendar!
- Support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, The Distance Depot, Listeners Like You
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or HORSES IN THE MORNING on Facebook
2 Responses »
Leave a Response