03-06-2017 by Omega Alpha Equine – George Morris on Butet Practice Saddle, Keeping Equine Athletes Healthy, Which Cookie Are You
In today's Omega Alpha Equine Monday edition George Morris explains the purpose of his new Butet Practice Saddle, Dr. Chang describes best practices to keep your horse healthy during competition season, Horse Nation's Leslie equates Girls Scout Cookies and equestrians. Filling the negative space Glenn and Jamie share weekend adventure stories Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1645 - Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Omega Alpha Equine
- Guest: Dr. Gordon Chang
- Guest: George Morris, Butet Practice Saddle
- Horse Nation
- Additional support for this episode provided by: Listeners Like You
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
Leave a Response