02-09-2017 Mary Kitzmiller Training by Horseware – Training Aids, Callie Rae King, Being A Fearful Rider
In this Training with Mary Kitzmiller by Horseware we talk about using training aids, Callie Rae King shares her training philosophy, K.I.C.K. Your Fear of Horses author Heidi Johnson McLaughlin talks about being a fearful rider. Listener questions include retraining a bolter, training to halt from the seat. Listen in... Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1627 - Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Mary Kitzmiller and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Support for this podcast provided by Horseware
- Photo: Callie Rae King
- Follow Mary Kitzmiller on Facebook, Mary Kitzmiller's Store
- Guest: Callie Rae King, CRK Training
- Guest: Heidi Johnson McLaughlin
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts
- There's an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
Leave a Response