01-11-2017 – Improving Equine Diagnostics, Protein Important for Horses, Reeves Gets Breaking Lucky
Today we learn about how VetCheq is changing horse health care from Sharon Caswell, Dr. Cubitt explains what proteins are and why they are important and the Live Pink Reports provide plenty of drama. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1607 - Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Guest: Sharon Caswell, VetCheq
- Horse Health Report: Dr. Cubitt, Performance Horse Nutrition
- Support for this podcast provided by Fairfield Inn & Suites and Dr. Roses Remedies
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this episode by: Listeners Like You
Leave a Response