HITM for 07-03-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – Genuine Reward for Old Friends, Equestrian Trails, Face Painter
Today’s Kentucky Performance Products edition Michael Bowen catches us up on Genuine Reward and all of the goings on at Old Friends Equine, Vernon tells us how the horse community of McHenry County got some equestrian trails approved and EquiteeMfg.com Really Bad Ads features a balding face painter horse. Listen in…
This week Robby Johnson answers a listener question on fitness for the Event rider, Jon Holling on the young rider championship issue now in the USA and Izzy Holling on her 2nd place in the Nation’s Cup CIC 3* at Strzegom, Poland. Plus, the winner of Bit of Britain’s Clever with Letters Contest is announced. Listen in…
Today we chat about tires and tire safety with Bridgestone, a new learning opportunity at the USPC, the European Report with Horse and Country TV and run the gamut of emotions with our crappy list about dogs. Listen in…
HITM for 06-30-2015 – Cross Over Tuesday with Eventing Radio – Paul Tapner & Liz Halliday-Sharp Debut
On today’s Cross Over Thursday on HORSES IN THE MORNING sit back and enjoy rock star Australian eventer Paul Tapner and Formula One Race driver turned international eventer Liz Halliday as they host their first Eventing Radio episode. It’s their maiden run, so let’s find out if they go double clear shall we? Listen in…
HITM for 06-29-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – Just Ride Better, Hyperlipidemia, Eventers Party In Germany
On today’s Omega Alpha Equine episode Jamie & Glenn share their most recent weekend adventures, Dr. Amy Gill explains hyperlipidemia and Horse Nation hits the laugh button. Listen in…
HITM for 06-26-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – Take Your Dog to Work Day, Pan American Games Primer, Good Horse With Stuff
Today’s Kentucky Performance Products edition we start out with a celebration of National Take Your Dog to Work Day, complete with tons of listener posted dog pictures on the HORSES IN THE MORNING Facebook. Will Connell, USEF Director of Sport stops by to explain the Pan American Games and EquiteeMfg.com Really Bad Ads features the world’s ugliest saddle and someone looking for a riding cow. Listen in…
On today’s Kim Baker Show coach Jenn gets to choose the Medicine Card, listener Chelsea has her horse Cane read, Tigger talks about Biodiversity and we hear from a whole herd of folks from the Elizabeth Stampede Rodeo about the special sense of community that the they enjoy. Listen in…
HITM for 06-24-2015 – Bug Battle Strategies for Equestrians, Equine Standing MRI, Fun Phobias – Or Not
On today’s crappy list Wednesday we’ll get some advice on bug control with Dr. Roger Moon, learn all about the Equine Standing MRI with Dr. Wooten of Equine Performax and enjoy some laugh line inducing horse headlines and lists. Listen in…
HITM for 06-23-2015 – Cross Over Tuesday with Horsemanship Radio – What Is Pressure, Bunnie Sexton, Diana Good on Good Schoolies
On today’s Cross Over Thursday on HORSES IN THE MORNING; Horsemanship Radio with a little bit of something for everyone. Debbie Loucks and Coach Jenn get into a discussion on exactly what pressure means, Bunnie Sexton relishes her recent successful run at the most prestigious three day event in North America and Diana Good shares what makes a great lesson horse. Listen in…
HITM for 06-22-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – Edward’s Epiphany, Scooter Scoot’s Again, Baby Police Horses, Horse Nation
On today’s Omega Alpha Equine episode Jamie & Glenn share their most recent weekend adventures, we learn all about the new foals that the Kentucky Horse Park Mounted adopted and Horse Nation hits the laugh button. Listen in…
- HITM for 06-19-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – Farm Sitter Whoas, All About Appaloosas, No Beginner Horses
- HITM for 06-18-2015 NATRC by Riding Warehouse – Riding in Costa Rica, Bulgaria & Back Troubles, Balance Horse & Career
- HITM for 06-17-2015 by Back On Track – Grand Canyon Mules, CKRH Awesome Charity Auction, Jockey Position Studied, Horse & Country TV
- HITM for 06-16-2015 by the Certified Horsemanship Association – Instincts
- HITM for 06-15-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – Thor the Mustang’s DNA, New Vocations at Mereworth Farm, Horse Nation
- HITM for 06-12-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – Operation Cowboy Movie, New Fly Repellent in Town, Will Buck When Needed
- HITM for 06-11-2015 with Mary Kitzmiller – Poisoned Cues, Dan James at Liberty, Marti McGinnis Marketing
- HITM for 06-10-2015 – This Is For You Jim, Forage 101, Horse & Country TV, Happy Crappy List
- HITM for 06-09-2015 – Endurance Day with Karen Chaton on the Dream 100 Races, The Quilty and the Big Horn 100
- HITM for 06-08-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – Basking In Triple Crown Glory with Listeners & Jerry from Donegal Racing, Horse Nation’s Kristen Breaks Her Maiden
- HITM for 06-05-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – New Barn Challenges, Jerry’s Keen on Keen Ice in Belmont, Heidi Has Issues
- HITM for 06-04-2015 – Classic Re-visit: Reeves & Ritvo on Mucho Macho Man, Penny Chenery, Graham Motion & Phillip Dutton
- HITM for 06-03-2015 by Back On Track – Belmont Stakes, WIDTH Protocol for Hoof Care, Horse & Country TV
- HITM for 06-02-2015 by Ece Equestrian & FABBRI Boots – Samantha Perlman Moves Up, Rick Mcgrath Horse Shopping in Europe, Jimmy Fairclough Developing A Partnership
- HITM for 06-01-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – Jessica Phoenix Super Eventer , Respiratory Health, DIY Summer Projects for Equestrians
- HITM for 05-29-2015 – Mary Kitzmiller, Rise to the Level of Your Horse, Working Obstacles with Donna Duvall, John Saint Ryan Garrocha
- HITM for 05-28-2015 by Biostar – Glenn Draws the Turtle Card, Vitamin E In Depth, Pain Causes Training Issues with Ed Crothers
- HITM for 05-27-2015 – Equine Science Society, Horse & Country TV Headlines, How to Burn 500 Calories
- HITM for 05-26-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – The Tuesday Schooling Show
- HITM for 05-22-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – Horse Headlines, How Horses Learn, High Stickability Required
- HITM for 05-21-2015 by NATRC, Parrie Haynes Ranch Trail Versatility Championship – Emergency Plans, Rainbow Meadows, NATRC in Alaska
- HITM for 05-20-2015 by Back On Track – Mosquito Apocalypse, Straw Pellets, AquaPacer, Fat Score Your Horse
- HITM for 05-19-2015 by Cavallo Horse & Rider and CHA – How To Train the Lesson Horse
- HITM for 05-18-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – Horseman’s List of Firsts, Triple Crown Speculation, Horse Nation Fly Mask Malfunctions
- HITM for 05-15-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – Preakness Morning Line, Preakness Trivia, Dortmund’s Mommy & Bad, Bad Ads
- HITM for 05-14-2015 – Cross Over Thursday with Horsemanship Radio – Future of the Tennessee Walking Horse, Barrel Horse Trainers Lee & Hallie Hanssen
- HITM for 05-13-2015 – EQSportsNet, Equine Digestive System, Pick Your Favorite Mustang, Royal Windsor Horse Show
- HITM for 05-12-2015 – Endurance Day with Karen Chaton – Electrolytes for Horse & Human, Janet & Cathe Back in the Saddle, Rose Bowl Parade
- HITM for 05-11-2015 by Omega Alpha Equine – Top 10 Spooky Things, Would You Rather, Badminton & Jersey Fresh Results, More News
- HITM for 05-08-2015 by Kentucky Performance Products – Louise Live from Badminton, All About Tapeworms, Ken McNabb, Hi I’m Chubbers
The 2015 Royal Ascot meeting begins on Tuesday 16th June and is one of the most eagerly anticipated sporting events of the year. The meeting, which attracts over 300,000 spectators every year, is set to feature some of the best flat racers in the world, and will be ridden by a number of the greatest […]
The 5 Best Horse Racing Biographies
Add another horse to the list of serious Kentucky Derby contenders. On Saturday, Materiality won his third race in three career starts with an impressive showing in the Grade 1 Florida Derby. The Todd Pletcher trained colt by Afleet Alex outlasted race favorite Upstart in a heated battle down the stretch to claim his first graded stakes win and punch his ticket for the Kentucky Derby.
There are few achievements in any sport as difficult as winning horse racing’s Triple Crown. It’s not uncommon for a horse to ‘come close’ and win two of the three Triple Crown races—the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes. Forty seven horses have won two of the three Triple Crown races. Twenty three have won the Kentucky Derby and Preakness, leaving them on the verge of immortality heading into the Belmont Stakes.
Cheltenham festival is nothing but it is a horse racing festivals. Cheltenham Festival 2015 is done in a huge manner. It was an awesome one; one can enjoy a lot in it. Now it is the time for the wonderful and gorgeous Cheltenham festival which is going to be held on 10th of March 2015. The teams are getting to ready to prepare their team for the festival. All the people are eagerly waiting for the festival. The winner is awarded with a gold cup.
The Cheltenham Gold Cup and the Grand National are without a doubt the two biggest dates in the British racing calendar. Each event brings with it some spectacular sights as well as some dramatic action on the racecourses themselves. For those not fortunate enough to attend the live events there’s always the appeal of taking part in a little gambling action. And unlike so many other events that you can bet on it seems everyone enjoys having a little fun and a flutter on these fantastic races.
This year sees the 168th Grand National as the leading horses, riders, trainers and owners compete to win Europe’s most prestigious racing prize. The three day racing festival takes place at the historic Aintree racecourse in Liverpool from 9 to 11 April and promises the biggest celebration of horse racing ever. So here’s what to expect.
Charity City of Hope has been named as the official charity of this year’s 2014 Breeders’ Cup World Championships, it has been confirmed.
Every Wednesday morning at 10:00 am Eastern a horsey Celebrity plays a three round trivia match against a Horse Radio Network listener. Win fantastic prizes and should the celebrity win the prizes are donated to the celebrity’s charity of choice. SIGN UP TO PLAY today, it is simple: 1. Fill out the form below. 2. […]
The Cheltenham Gold Cup is once again almost upon us and once again it’s Bobs Worth who is the horse to beat. Just a little under two months away, the nine-year-old heads 36 entries for the Cup and is unbeaten at the Festival in three successive races, taking the 2011 Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle and the 2012 RSA Chace, before taking the cup in an astonishing win last year.